To our Friends and Neighbors.
As the US and the world continue to grapple with the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19), I want to personally update you on the precautionary steps that Jimmy’s Café is taking. It is of paramount importance to us to help prevent the spread of the virus and support the well-being of our customers, staff members, and community.
- Throughout the day we regularly sanitize surfaces such as menus, tabletops, counters, door handles, chairs, bathroom surfaces, and other locations.
- All staff are diligently washing their hands throughout the day and using gloves whenever possible.
- Our crew is working when 100% healthy.
- We have Hand Sanitizer available by the front door for our guests as they enter and exit.
- We use anti-bacterial products for cleaning and dishwashing that are approved by regulatory agencies.
- We are following City, State and federal mandates on occupancy and minimum distance between tables.
Thank you for being a loyal Jimmy’s Café customer. We are privileged to serve you and look forward to getting back to normal life.
Steve & Debi Reynolds